Please join us for the 20th Annual Diabetes Update!
The meeting will be held on April 4-5, 2014 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Topics covered will include:
- Exercise for Type 2 diabetes patients
- Gestational diabetes management
- Hypertension and diabetes
- Clinical management of obesity
- Foot exams and foot care
- Use of continuous glucose monitors and insulin pumps
- Diabetes and Health Literacy
- Health Care reform in diabetes treatment
- and more!
For additional information or to register, please visit the website at http://medicine.uams.edu/diabetes-update.
Please call or email the UAMS CME office if you have any questions.
(501/661-7962) ([email protected])
Continuing education credits available for physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and dietitians.
Please visit the website for more information on accreditation.
A discount is available for group registrations of five or more.
Inquire with the CME Office for more information.